Wednesday 28 September 2016

WHY SELLING IS IMPORTANT IN TOUGH TIMES

The environment in Nigeria is such now that you need to know the right way to sell, if you are going to make any success. Selling is the most important factor to every organisation in growing and without it, a business will simply crumble.

NEW! HOW TO SELL IN TOUGH TIMES

Not many people know this, but I use to work for one of the largest retail banks in London. I actually worked with this bank for 5 years in my early 20’s. I remember when I joined, I was sent away on a residential selling boot camp for a week. I still remember the principles that were shared and they are still relevant today in my business. At one point I worked for one of their top performing branches in London and as a team we out performed our targets.  It wasn’t luck. We were coached. It was strategy of selling.

Afraid Of Selling

Most people admit that they hate selling and hope that prospects will just be interested in their products because it is a good product. This may be true to some extent but unfortunately there is only so much a business can grow if you don’t know how to sell. As a marketing consultant, I always advise my clients to showcase their products in a strategic way but if doesn’t end with a sale, it can end up just being noise.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 


High Impact Workshop

On the 21st October shortly after my birthday week, I shall be hosting another High Impact workshop tagged, “How To Sell in Tough Times’’ where business owners and business managers come off the battlefield and get re-empowered with an action plan to excel in their businesses.  This workshop is highly impactful for such a time as this and will teach you, the business person or sales manager how to break through your comfort zone and propel you to achieve outstanding sales in your chosen sector. 
High Impact Workshops  - Engaging and Practical 


Special Offer

This workshop is offered at a reduced price of N15,000 before October 7th and N20,000 after that date. It comes with an action packed workbook, lunch and certificate of participation.I am dedicated to your success and I want your business to grow and bloom.

Sign up today by downloading the booking form and send it back to me at rita@majesticallyrare.com



What has been your experience with selling in this season? Share your experience in the blog box below. If this post has inspired you in anyway or at least helped you to think about selling in a more strategic way then please share this post with others.


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment