Wednesday 17 August 2016

MY SECRET WEAPON

At the beginning of the year,  I was invited to attend a goal setting masterclass for entrepreneurs. It was a valuable session and I was keen to use the strategies that were discussed to implement in my business because I wanted my company, Majestically Rare to experience a quantum leap. 


Vision Board

One of the principles that was shared in the strategy session was about creating a vision board.  As soon as the strategy session was over, I immediately wrote down my goals, collated my photos and before you could say Jack Robinson, I had pinned up my vision board in a strategic place in my bedroom so that I could see it daily. The vision board is my secret weapon and this is how it has helped me.

Jack Canfield  author Success Principles 


Goals Achieved

I’ve been writing goals for as long as I can remember. The whole concept of goal setting is not new to me. As a marketing consultant I teach about smart goals and planning etc. But this is the first year that I have actually created a vision board. Most of the goals that I set at the beginning of the year by God's grace have been achieved, even the Mega ones.



The Right Path

Another great advantage about having a vision board is that it keeps you in the right path. By looking at your vision board daily, you subconsciously start to take action. I look at my vision board daily and speak affirmations to my goals like they have been achieved. The bible guides us to speak those things that are not, as if they are and this is what I did with my vision board.


Purpose Alive

When you see your goals visually, it keeps your purpose alive. Just by looking at your goals daily, energies you to fulfill your God given purpose. There is no need to coast along in life. With a vision board it helps you achieve your goals quicker. That has been my experience which I thought to share because sharing is caring. 


I view  my Vision Board daily, even before a workout

I am currently on holiday and brought my vision board with me. It follows me everywhere. It is my secret weapon and I hope if you haven’t already done so, start today and create a vision board. It's never too late - even in August. You will be glad you did.

This is a useful link on how to get started
http://jackcanfield.com/how-to-create-an-empowering-vision-book/

Thanks for stopping by. If you found this blog post useful please leave a comment and share with others.




2 comments: