Monday 1 August 2016

7AM WORKOUTS ON HOLIDAY: WHY?

So who wants to wake up at 7 am on their holiday working out in this lovely park? Don’t I want to stay in bed till about 10am or even 12 noon on holiday?



GOAL SETTING
The answer is, ‘’I am committed to achieving my goals’’. At the beginning of the year I went on a goal setting workshop and one of my goals was to commit to living a healthier lifestyle. I am not one of these people that go on workshops to waste money or just for the sake of it and nor should you. I want to see results.

WHY GO ON TRAINING?
It’s not rocket science but it’s good to remind ourselves why spend money on training. Why are we spending our Saturday’s going to training or any other day for that matter? Why do people come to my High Impact Workshops? What do we want to achieve at the end of it? We want results, results, results but in order to gain results we need to take action.



WHAT CAN YOU SACRIFICE?
Life is too short to spend time doing training and not see results but we have to take action from the principles or the strategies that we learn.
So I am in the park at 7am doing my work out on holiday. It’s the sacrifice I have to do if I want to stay in shape and achieve my goals.

GREAT RESULTS
I have achieved 10 out of the 12 goals that I declared for myself at the beginning of the year including being more active. I am not saying this to boast but to encourage you to make a deliberate effort, if you want to see great results which includes a bit of sacrifice.



NEW BEGINNINGS
Today is the 1st of August. It’s the 8th month of year. I thought to encourage you to go back to your goals. It’s not too late to review and see how far you’ve gone and just keep at it. Don’t stop even on holiday.

Thanks for stopping by. Please comment and share with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment