Monday 23 July 2018

10 YEARS ON.... YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME


I cant believe how time flies when you live in an energetic city like Lagos. There’s something about living in Lagos for 10 years today that makes me grateful.




Here are my top reasons…

Impacting Lives 


Raising Confident Girls movement was birthed here in Lagos and I am grateful to be the founder but a movement like this is never about the founder or Admin Team. We are now serving a bigger purpose beyond ourselves. We are changing lives, impacting the less privilege and connecting with like minds: For that I am extremely grateful.  




Business Growth

My business, Majestically Rare Events was birthed here in Lagos. I thank God for referrals from Family and Friends and business partners who believe we can deliver an excellent experience. 





Increased Confidence 


I believe I am more confident than I have ever been thanks to my involvement with Raising Confident Girls. You indirectly become more confident when you keep talking, speaking and sharing about confidence. 

If you want to be successful in Lagos, bottom line; you have to be confident and assertive. All the niceness and speaking softly doesn’t wash here. You have to be firm and bold. Let your yes be yes and your NO be NO! Finished!






Hard Work Pays



Living here over the last 10 years has helped me develop resilience and perseverance.  Even if you know someone, that knows someone you still have to deliver. You really have to pay your dews. You have to work hard and smart.  





Networking 

Networking is the key to success in Lagos and I thank God for the various connections that I have made in 10 years.  
I appreciate all the friendships, relationships, partnerships and contracts that have come from networking.


God Factor 

The God factor is so important for me in this environment. You actually appreciate his grace more when you live in Lagos. When you rise, you pray. When you step out of your house, you pray. When you enter the road, you pray. When you return home, you pray. Its constant prayer here lol. 



Relationships 


I thank God for all the relationships that I’ve experienced over the last 10 years even the most challenging ones. I believe I am stronger today both mentally and emotionally for all of them. So to all of you who put me through the fire, I say a big thank you. I’m still alive lol. But on a serious note I am grateful for 10 solid years in Lagos….where to next who knows (wink) Only God knows.

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment.

PREVIOUS POST
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE ALCHEMIST



No comments:

Post a Comment